University Level Service:
07. Founding Co-Director, Cluster for Computational Research (September, 2007-present)
06. Leader, Louisiana Tech Access Grid deployment and operating group (September, 2005-Present)
05. University Representative, SURA-Grid Initiative (SURA: Southeastern Universities Research Association) (September 2005-October 2006)
04. Committee Member, LONI Tech Day Organizing Committee (December, 2004-February, 2005)
03. University Senator, Louisiana Tech University Faculty Senate (September 1, 2004 –May 2007)
02. Committee Member, Louisiana Optical Network Initiative (LONI) Deployment Committee (September, 2004-October, 2006)
01. Faculty Search Committee Member, Computer Information Systems, College of Administration and Business (September, 2003 – August, 2004)
College Level Service:
15. Program Lead for Computer Science, Ph.D. in Computational Analysis and Modeling Steering Committee, (September, 2007-present)
14. Graduate Coordinator, Masters in Computer Science, Louisiana Tech University.
13. Lead, Ph.D. in Computational Analysis and Modeling Program Computer Science Qualifying Exam Coordinator (October, 2007-August, 2009)
12. Committee Member, Graduate Student Admission Committee (September, 2007-October, 2008)
11. Committee Member, COES LONI Institute Faculty Search Committee (September, 2007-May, 2008).
10. Committee Member, College of Engineering and Science (COES) Research and Economic Development Team (September, 2005-present)
09. Committee Member, IT Analyst/Access-grid Administrator Search Committee (September, 2005-January, 2007).
08. Leadership Team Associate, COES Leadership Team Faculty Associate (December, 2004-February, 2005)
07. Program Architect, Architected and proposed a new ‘Track in Bioinformatics’ in the Ph.D. in Computational Analysis and Modeling (CAM) program (September, 2004- December, 2005)
06. Committee Member, Computer Science Program Graduate Subcommittee (September, 2004-August, 2005)
05. Committee Member, COES Cyberspace Cluster Faculty Search Committee (September 1, 2003-May 28, 2008).
04. Proposal Lead, Proposal for a proposed Ph.D. in Bioinformatics (September 2003 - November 2006).
03. Department Representative, Computer Science Program in the ‘Time-out at Tech’, a student recruiting initiative organized by the College (September, 2003-November, 2003)
02. Committee Member, Committee for Reviewing CS/CAM Remedial Courses (2003)
01. Coordinator, Computer Science Industrial Advisory Board Meeting (2003)